Looks like I’ll be going back to the Frogg Pond.
The Baudelaire Socks aren’t turning out right. When I started them, it kept nagging at me that the gauge wasn’t quite right. I needed US 1.5 needles since the US 2’s were too big and the US 1’s seemed a bit small. I went on anyhow and now after I’ve turned the heel and am working on the leg, I’m having a very difficult time getting them on over my heel. *sigh*
I don’t see any way out of frogging these and I’m thinking I’m going to make a simple ribbed pair of socks with the yarn. I can’t bear to frogg it tonight… it’ll be a job left for tomorrow. In the meantime, I’ll be taking Icarus to work with me to knit on my break times.