For the second FO of the week, we have a minisweater.
I completed all the knitting for this one on July 4th as well, but didn’t get to sew on the button until yesterday. I actually stitched the front together because I couldn’t get it to stay the way I wanted otherwise. I have to pull it over my head, but it’s really stretchy, so I don’t mind. I used Plymouth Yarn, Baby Alpaca Grande in color 567. It took just under 4 skeins of yarn. I did modify it a bit by knitting 3/4 length sleeves (complete with decreases), but other than that, I followed the pattern.
Here it is lying flat:
Here’s a close up of the button:
And here’s me wearing it: