My first FO for this week is a kitty.
I actually completed this yesterday after sewing on the eyes, but all the knitting was done on Tuesday, July 4th. I made quite a few modifications to this pattern. I decided on a skirt instead of striped pants, knit the shirt in a solid color with a stitched on border, added a tail, and modified the feet. I also put pipe cleaners in the ears, arms, tail and feet so they are semi-poseable. I used Paton’s Classic Wool in Old Rose (skirt), Leaf Green (shirt), and Grey Mix (cat).
Here she is peeking out from under the flowers:
Here’s a full front photo:
Here you can see her tail:
I made her feet like socks, and I like how the ended up :o)
Here’s a close up of her feet:
Over all, I’m pretty happy with how she turned out!