Odessa is complete! I completed it in the car today and I’m really pleased with the results.
On me two – taken just after I finished it while I was in the car… someone got their fingers in the photo, but it looks like I’m the one doing the peace thing ;o)
Close up of the sitches and beads:
I should note that the beads I used were 11/0 and not 6/0 like the pattern called for. I’m not exactly sure how I ended up with the 11/0’s because I swear I had bought 6/0’s from eBay, but after looking I realized they were listed as 11/0’s. Oh well… I think they look really nice and are a very subtle accent to the hat – even if they were a pain to get on the yarn!