I completed my Mrs Beetons today when I did the bind off on the second one.
I used Rowan Kidsilk Haze in color 580 and Rowan Cashsoft DK in color 506. I didn’t use as many beads as called for because I did the cast on differently and didn’t do the cast on bead thing every other stitch, but ever 3rd stitch (I read the intructions wrong). But I like the way the turned out anyhow! I think the beads I used were a bit big, so it worked out just fine :o)
They are SO soft! I really love them! My only issue, were I to do these over, is to do some extra decreases after joining the two bells to make them more snug on my small wrists.